We are currently looking to hire a research staff to contribute to the conduct of a systematic review on the prolonged use of opioid therapy following surgery and trauma. This project is funded by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research. The assistant would be working under the supervision of Dr. Gabrielle Pagé, professor-researcher at the Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine of the Université de Montréal and researcher at the Centre de recherche du Centre hospitalier de l’Université de Montréal (CRCHUM).
- Help finalize research protocol
- Actively participate in selection of articles, data extraction, evaluation of risk of bias and result synthesis
- Participate in the writing of project report, manuscript and scientific communications
- Participate in the deployment of the knowledge translation plan
- Graduate training and experience in conducting systematic reviews
- Fluent in written English
- Able to work independently
- Strong work ethics
- Part-time (4 days per week) at the CRCHUM (possibility to work remotely 1-2 days per week)
- 6-month contract starting mid-march
- Salary based on level of experience and salary norms of the CRCHUM
How to apply
Please send a letter of motivation and curriculum vitae electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org before March 13th 2018.
Posted on October 12th, 2017
To publish a project offer on our social media (Facebook, Twitter), please contact us at email@example.com
Please note that offers will be posted for a 6 month period.